Our winter offerings include (check back with us in the fall for more details and to register):
- Daily Ski and Snowboard Lessons: are half day (2 hour lesson) or full day (4 hours of lesson) and can include equipment (adaptive or traditional) and lift ticket as needed. Pricing for 2021-22 season is yet to be determined. (note: all lessons are private lessons with a lead instructor and assistants as needed). All lessons are by reservation only.
- Seasonal Lesson Programs: For those who are at Mount Snow regularly, you can purchase a package that includes 36 lessons.
- Snowshoeing Experiences: We offer opportunities to snowshoe with our volunteers.
- Bluebirds Special Olympics Team: Ski and snowboard Special Olympians train every Sunday morning starting in early January (skipping holiday weekends) and then compete in the State Special Olympics Games in March.
- Groups: For a group of three or more coming from a group residential or organization, we have discounted group rates for mid-week lesson experiences.
For more information on any of these offerings, please contact Program Director Tera Adams: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adaptive Passes are season-long ski & ride passes that offer access to our resorts at a discounted rate for Pass Holders with permanent disabilities.
Anyone determined to have a permanent disability that severely limits one or more major life activities is eligible for an Adaptive Pass. Vail Resorts qualifies a permanent disability as a permanent physical, mental, or sensory impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities, such as caring for oneself, performing manual tasks, walking, seeing, hearing, speaking, breathing, learning, or working. (note this is a Vail Product – not an Adaptive Sports at Mount Snow product).