Our winter offerings include (check back with us in the fall for more details and to register):
- Daily Ski and Snowboard Lessons: are half day (2 hour lesson) or full day (4 hours of lesson) and can include equipment (adaptive or traditional) and lift ticket as needed. Pricing for 2021-22 season is yet to be determined. (note: all lessons are private lessons with a lead instructor and assistants as needed). All lessons are by reservation only.
- Seasonal Lesson Programs: For those who are at Mount Snow regularly, you can purchase a package that includes 36 lessons.
- Snowshoeing Experiences: We offer opportunities to snowshoe with our volunteers.
- Bluebirds Special Olympics Team: Ski and snowboard Special Olympians train every Sunday morning starting in early January (skipping holiday weekends) and then compete in the State Special Olympics Games in March.
- Groups: For a group of three or more coming from a group residential or organization, we have discounted group rates for mid-week lesson experiences.
For more information on any of these offerings, please contact Program Director Tera Adams: email@example.com