Booking A Lesson This Winter
Like many things this year, your experience at Adaptive Sports at Mount Snow will be a little different than in previous seasons. We have reimagined winter with several procedures and policies in effect, in effort to keep our clients, our volunteers and our community safe. See what changes you can expect below.
- You will be asked to attest to the following of the Vermont quarantine travel requirements which may include a 14 day quarantine, or 7 days with a negative PCR COVID test. Specifics about this requirement can be found at https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel. Visit the healthvermont.gov site for the Vermont definition of quarantine.
- Everyone participating in the lesson will be required to fill out a health questionnaire, which also includes a temperature reading, the morning before arriving at their lesson.
- The lesson experience will be outside the whole time. We will have a check-in area snow side in the main base area, marked with Adaptive Sports at Mount Snow Logo signs.
- Mount Snow is a Vail Resorts owned and operated resort. As such, we will be complying with all Vail Resorts requirements. This also includes fabric face coverings for the duration of the lesson experience, for everyone involved. More information is found here, under safety protocols https://www.mountsnow.com/explore-the-resort/about-the-resort/winter-experience.aspx
- We have also redefined our participation criteria. Please click below to make sure you can meet the requirements for participation at this time.
- Currently booking seasonal lessons, check back soon for more details.