WINTERFEST 2020-Celebrate Adaptive Sports at Mount Snow’s vision for the future. Let’s join our spirits and resources to this cause in an evening of fun, philanthropy, and celebration of human determination and spirit.
This is the event of the season allowing you to enjoy an evening at the Grand Summit Ballroom including great food, incredible auction items and interesting people. Help us raise money to continue making a difference in our student’s lives.
- WHEN: Saturday, February 22, 2020 at 5:00 pm
- WHERE: The Grand Summit Hotel
- WHAT: Cocktails, Buffet Dinner, Silent Auction, Live Auction, and Raffle!
$80 Per Person
$675 for table of 10.
Check Back Frequently as More Items are Added Daily.
SKI & RIDE TIL YOU DROP is an action-packed, one-day event in support of Adaptive Sports at Mount Snow. It’s a chance to ski, ride, laugh, raise money, and feel good about it. There will be prizes and awards for a variety of activities included in this event. You can participate as an individual or a team. We will provide the fundraising platform for you to crowdfund and help make a difference in our student’s lives.
- WHEN IT’S HAPPENING: Saturday, February 22, 2020
- HOW IT WORKS: Go solo or make a team. Sign up sponsors to donate based on the number of runs, or a set amount. Show up and have a blast
- SPECIAL OFFER: Each individual who raises $350 or more, will earn one FREE lift ticket for another day (max 1 ticket per person)
- ENTRY FEE: $100 includes lift ticket; $40 with season pass
- Click here to sign up here if you need a lift ticket.
- Click here to sign up if you do NOT require a lift ticket.